Applique and Embroidered Clothing
- Refer to the label of each garment for washing instructions.
- Machine wash garments INSIDE OUT.
- Do not use chlorine bleach.
- Do not use fabric softeners.
- Dry on low heat or hang dry.
- Do not leave applique items soaking in water.
- Do not use steam on an embroidered surface.
- You may iron on low heat, and we do recommend ironing applique items occasionally to keep the fabric smooth.
Smock Clothing (Color Bleeding Prevention)
- Soak in 75% Vinegar and 25% Water for 6-8 Hours.
- Wash in cold water on gentle with color catchers. (Found in laundry aisle)
- If color still bleeds, soak in oxyclean then rewash.
*Not responsible for damage to garments due to washing mishaps.